Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This is the day...the day I take the "leap" into blogging.  Why have I waited this long...there always seemed to something stopping me...fear of having nothing to say, no free time, lack of typing skills.  You name it - it crossed my mind.  However, today I am freeing myself of all those ropes holding me down.  

If you know me, you know two things: I am super organized and I think too much.  I have actually read more about blogging in anticipation of this moment then I care to admit.  I have had nightmares about people laughing (not in a good way) at what I have to say.  So, putting those fears together with my fine tuned organizational skills (and some other samples of great blogs I have read), every day will have a theme.  Sounds easy, right.  Okay - now come up with seven themes for each day of the week.  Not so easy is it.  Well, after much deliberation...here are mine: 

  1. Sunday: Quote of the Week - I hope to remember and quote a piece of wisdom from a member of the Connolly Clan.
  2. Monday: Sarcasm Aside - A serious look at life.
  3. Tuesday: Daily Demands - What my kids demand and how crazy some of them are (the kids and demands).
  4. Wednesday: Scrap Happy - I "hope" to post a weekly layout :)
  5. Thursday: Random Thoughts - By Thursday this is all I can handle!
  6. Friday: Why Bother? - A look at things we do and why we bother...
  7. Saturday: Parenting 101 - What I Missed!
So, that's the plan.  Let's see if I can stick to it.

0 comments: